When Should You Schedule Garage Door Maintenance?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that your garage door needs maintenance and repairs from time to time. Many homeowners open and close their garage doors at least twice a day. Your garage door is also exposed to the harsh outdoor elements in North Carolina all year long.
The team at Garage Door and More understands the importance of regular garage door maintenance. It’s not just a matter of having an attractive garage door or saving money — it’s also about safety. You can count on us to provide the preventive maintenance and services you need to prolong the lifespan of your garage door and keep you and your family safe.
Garage Door Maintenance Services
At Garage Door and More, we offer a range of preventive and seasonal garage door maintenance services to give you peace of mind, including:
- Lubricating the hinges, springs, rollers and other components of your garage door.
- Adjusting the spring tension and alignment of your door.
- Inspecting the springs and cables for signs of wear.
- Checking the tracks of your garage door for debris and cracks.
We can also perform minor repairs to your garage door as needed. Our goal is to keep your door in peak operating condition all year long.
What Are the Benefits of Regular Garage Door Maintenance?
Preventive maintenance has a variety of benefits when it comes to your garage door. These benefits include:
- Better performance. Tuning up your garage door and upgrading the parts from time to time will keep your door running safely and efficiently.
- Increased safety. Garage doors are incredibly heavy and contain a surprising amount of machinery and parts. Regular maintenance can help prevent mechanical issues that present safety concerns.
- A longer lifespan. If your garage door is damaged, it’s only a matter of time before it gets worse. Performing maintenance and minor repairs as needed can significantly increase the longevity of your door.
- Lower maintenance costs. By performing preventive maintenance and fixing small issues as they arise, you can cut down on significant repairs and damage in the long term. As a result, you’ll save money over time.
- Higher resale value. If you’re thinking about selling your home any time in the next few years, you should pay attention to your garage door. An attractive door adds curb appeal, but a well-maintained, fully functioning door will add even more value.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Maintenance
Your garage door is a significant investment. Performing regular seasonal garage door maintenance is an important way to protect that investment — and the team at Garage Doors and More can help.
We’re a family-owned and operated business, and we’re proud to offer garage door maintenance throughout the Charlotte, NC, area. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions about our services and garage door maintenance options. Give us a call at 980.263.0092 or contact us online to request an estimate or schedule an appointment for service today.