Home and business owners need their garage doors to operate consistently. One of the most important sections of your assembly is the tracking, which guides components to the open and closed positions. If your residential or commercial garage door is off-track or presenting alignment issues, Garage Door and More technicians are here to help.
With a convenient location in Charlotte, our team is dedicated to serving customers throughout North and South Carolina with timely repair services. The tracking in your garage door system must remain in top shape for your safety. Fortunately, we have access to replacement parts, hardware pieces and more for stability and ease of use. Save yourself from a complete system shutdown with our fully insured technicians, who can prolong the life of your investment.
Signs That Your Garage Door Is Off-Track
It’s crucial to keep an eye on the condition of tracking and rollers. A garage door system that’s off-track creates a risk for family members, employees, personal belongings and any merchandise you have nearby. The key to keeping your garage door around for years to come is to take note of the following indicators of tracking in need of attention:
- You hear unpleasant grinding sounds
- There are noticeable bends in your tracking
- Garage door panels open and close unevenly
- Your garage door system rattles or shakes while moving
- The system is unable to open or close completely
- Garage door opening and closing speed is slower than usual
How Garage Doors Get Off-Track
Garage door systems call for routine maintenance throughout the year. Anything from changing temperatures to excess moisture can cause a shift in garage door components. In response, our experts handle repair jobs both large and small to combat dirt, debris, rust and dents across garage door tracks in residential and commercial settings.
Whether you backed a vehicle into your garage door system or you’re missing the right door hardware, you can count on your local professionals at Garage Door and More to take care of the problem at the source.
Off-Track Garage Door Repairs Near Charlotte
At Garage Door and More, we’re known for our exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Whether you’re experiencing a garage door emergency or want to schedule routine visits, you’ll find that we approach off-track assemblies with a tailored repair process. Review the following common obstacles for a closer look at everything we can help you resolve:
- Loosening hardware: We arrive with specialized tools and equipment to secure tracking. Our technicians focus on sections near walls, floors and ceilings.
- Dents and imperfections: Damaged tracks put additional stress on springs, cables, openers and other system components. We’ll hammer pieces back into alignment or replace connections as necessary.
- Broken rollers: Rollers wear out after years of use. We’ll swap out parts and lubricate rollers for smooth opening and closing.
- Grime buildup: Our technicians will make sure your garage door tracks are clean. We remove dust and other contaminants using safe liquid cleaners and vacuums.
Reach out Now to Schedule Your Service Appointment
Repairing off-track garage doors is easy and affordable when you work with Garage Door and More. As a family-owned and operated business in Charlotte, we strive to create long-lasting relationships with our customers across North and South Carolina. Give us a call at (980) 263-0092 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment today!