OverviewReserve® Wood Custom features custom handcrafted garage doors with window, design, and wood options as unique as your imagination.
- Handcrafted four or five-layer construction.
- Insulated with polystyrene for increased energy efficiency.
- Premium-grade hardware, rollers and track assure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Unlimited custom garage door designs.
- Unlimited wood species.
- Factory finished doors available in seven popular stains or painted.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
YOU DREAM IT, WE BUILD IT
- - Unlimited custom designs, unlimited wood species and a wide variety of stain and finish options create a one-of-a-kind door. Custom stain and paint colors also available.
- - Create custom window designs and choose from a wide variety of specialty glass options.
- - Specialty woods, such as Ipe or Sapele Mahogany, can also be used to build your dream door.
- - Doors can be built to have a convenient upward-acting operation or an authentic swing-out operation.
- Handcrafted 4 or 5-layer polystyrene insulated wood doors. R-value 5.9.
- Crafted from the finest wood species, harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- Unique one piece drip cap design keeps water from flowing behind grooved overlays for improved durability.
- Premium grade hardware, rollers and track assure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Standard bottom vinyl weatherseal helps seal against the elements. Additional protection will be provided with an optional aluminum retainer.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.