How much does it cost to repair a garage door?
- The cost of the repair varies depending on which part of your garage door is broken, but you are most likely looking at less than $200–possibly much less. For more information about garage door repair costs, read this article.
What types of garage doors do you install?
- We install any brand or model of garage door: whether you’ve already selected your replacement garage door or you need help choosing the right design, give us a call for a free estimate. For more information about the types of garage doors we install, read this article.
Do you offer a warranty for your work?
- Yes, all of our repairs are backed with a comprehensive 90-day labor and 5 year parts warranty.
When should I hire a professional?
- Many people assume that fixing something on their own can be easier and cheaper. However, in most cases, the reverse is actually true. If you want quick, efficient, and affordable garage door repair, hire a professional.
How can I improve the value of my home?
- Your garage door plays a major role in determining the value of your home. Consider that most home buyers are looking for easy access, safety, and curb appeal (how good a house looks from the curb)–all things that a good garage door improves. For more information about how garage doors can improve the value of your home, read this article.
My keypad is not working or I forgot the code. Can you help?
- Absolutely. Our technicians have experience with many makes and models of keypads. Give us a call and we’d be glad to help.